Monday, March 21, 2011

oohhhh!

today i woke up on 9something den din eat anything untill 12am oni took lunch =D
then i saw got one Beauty Centre got intake student from a magazine____Explorer =D
i'm so happy and till mummy immediately =)
mummy ask me call de beauty centre to ask some information =D
i asked & de ppl ask me look for them in de afternoon =D
around 1something,i fetch mummy go thr to ask more information =D
the person is very nice...she talk softly with me & explain everything to me =D *wink

__________SKIP__________

on de way i drive to the Beauty Centre,got one driver so rude!!!
he honk me! hello,got car cuming opposite me,how i turn??!!WTH! did he saw a big big "P" paste at my car's window thr??!!!
i hate those drivers dun noe how to respect people! COME ON!!!! u 're JUST same with me as well wen u just took ur LICENSE!!!! dont simply honk people without any reason!!!!
tis driver really WORST!!!! honk me ard den still wan POTONG me!!!
Oh God~
RESPECT OTHERS FIRST BEFORE YOU WANT THEY RESPECT YOU! ><

__________SKIP__________

2mr is Monday =D
& de cuming wednesday SPM RESULT RELEASE!!!
OMG -.-
i so scare :( i scare i will cry :'(
i dun think i can get any A...but i hope all subjects PASS =D
& i PROMISED "T" wont cry no matter wat result i get :(

__________SKIP__________

hohohohohohohohohoho~ wednesday morning "T" will cum fetch me go sch & we will take breakfast together <3 =D
*happy
really HAPPY =D
oohhhh~ i will enjoy Breakfast with HE ^^

__________SKIP__________

these few days i watching就想赖着你 =D
quite FUNNY =D
still got 10 episod to go ><

__________SKIP__________

Dun noe why i vy easy Hungry now ><
i eat alot @@
OMG -.-
i scare "T" will run away if i continue like tis :(
everytime i oso tell him"i hungry ard..."
i think HE scare me ard ><
aaarrrghhhhhh >< why i can eat so muchhh?? :(
OHHHHH NO!


---End---
==JenniesBeh==

No comments:

Post a Comment